How the Payment Plan Works
Payments for your selected room types are determined by taking the cost of the room type you’ve chosen and dividing by eight. Each installment is due on the 15th of the month, from May through December. The payment is taken automatically from a card on file (so no need for you to do anything each month after setting the plan up).
Examples: If the room cost $1,600, your monthly payment would be $200. If your room costs $1,200, your monthly payment would be $150.
This payment plan starts on May 15th, 2023, and cannot be shifted or adjusted. To join the plan, you would need to be “caught up” to the month you join.
This means, if you start the payment plan more than one week past the 15th of any month, you would need to pay previous and current installments to join the plan.
Example: if you join on May 25th, you’d need to pay the May 15th payment as well as the June 15th payment, and your next installment would be due on July 15th.
Example: if you join on June 29th, you would need to pay May, June, and July’s payments, with your next installment being due on August 15th.
Example: if you join on September 5th, you would need to pay May, June, July, August, and September’s payments, with your next installment being due on October 15th.
Payment dates for this option are:
- May 15, 2023
- June 15, 2023
- July 15, 2023
- August 15, 2023
- September 15, 2023
- October 15, 2023
- November 15, 2023
- December 15, 2023
On receipt of payment for the first invoice, we will remove one room (of the requisite type) from the availability online and reserve it for you.
When we have received the final payment, we will place your full order in our ticketing/registration system, which will automatically send you your formal registration receipt/ticket.
Transaction fees and Cancellation policies apply.
An additional $60 set up fee is charged for the payment plan option.
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- Code of Conduct: By applying to be on the payment plan, you agree to adhere to the conditions of the Code of Conduct, which can be read here.
- Right of Denial: We reserve the right to deny anyone entry to the payment plan.
- Initial Invoice: The initial invoice, which activates the payment plan, will be issued, after agreeing to the terms of the payment plan and at a mutually agreed time, with the understanding it must be paid within 24 hours of issuance. Failure to make this payment, in the absence of extenuating circumstances, will result in denial of entry to the payment plan.
- Automated Subscription: On receipt of payment for the first invoice, an automated monthly subscription will be set up, in equal amounts, to pay off the remaining balance. Payments will be made on the 15th of each month, with the final payment on November 15, 2022.
- Payment Failure: If any automated payment fails as a result of an expired card on file, the card issuer declining payment, insufficient credit, or any other reason other than one caused by a failure of the payment processing system or our own fault, we will notify you of the payment failure and you will be given two (2) days from when notice is sent to bring your account current. If payment is not made in a timely manner, the entire balance will become due, for which an invoice will be issued, and the payment plan will be canceled.
- Canceling Registration: Failure to pay off the outstanding balance within five (5) days of the invoice being issued will be treated as a request to cancel the registration, according to the cancellation terms described above. Notice of cancellation will be sent out to you, should this occur.
- Room Returned to Inventory: In the event of canceling your registration, the room reserved for you will be returned to inventory and made available to the public or, if applicable, anyone on a related waiting list.
- Reinstatement Fee: Should you wish to reinstate your registration for the conference, there will be a $150 reinstatement fee. However, accommodation options will be limited to those available to the general public at the time we process your reinstatement request.
Note: The outstanding balance may be paid in full at any time. If you wish to pay off your balance, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please:
- Determine the type of room you would like (please check types, costs, and availability from the main registration site)
- And whether or not you want to register for the mentoring track.
- Then please complete our Payment Plan Request Form.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: May 8, 2023